Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 4: Think Out Loud #3

Whew-presentation done (for now)! There will most likely be changes before (and probably after) the final presentation, but that means I am still critically evaluating and learning about the process. I am also positive that my speaker notes will be used as a guideline but I will ad-lib during the actual presenting. I tend to go with the flow when presenting; sometimes this is a good idea, other times I get sidetracked and have to remember where I was everything gets covered. Knowing this also allows me to plan for "what if" situations so they aren't as unnerving when they do happen.

Also-it is a wonderful and weird feeling having only a month left of the program and to be putting finishing touches on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment