Sunday, April 24, 2011

Week 4: Publishing_Leadership project

Below are the links to my presentation and speaker notes. They will most likely change before the final presentation, and maybe even after too. What you will be viewing is my AR project that covered the subject of College Access. My goal was to teach students to use the Internet and Web 2.0 tools to independently search for college and career information. I would like to present my information at the annual OCAN/OASFAA conference that will be held in December of 2011 in Columbus, OH.

Presentation:
http://prezi.com/dracmmxbgwm-/scanlan_tiffany_ar_presentation/

Speaker Notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ifEI-sa8KO5l12EOO6556WqDS9m1nByooIhFDq1JcYA/edit?hl=en&authkey=CK_uvMEP

1 comment:

  1. I liked your introduction slide. It was really interesting that you used a ladder to illustrate that you were using your AR Project to teach students the tools they would need in either their college or career with your different activities. Can't wait to hear what your voice-over would be to go with your final presentation.

    ReplyDelete