Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 3: Comment #1 to Scot Byrd

Week 3 Blog 4 Wimba



This weeks Wimba forced me to think for the first time past Month 12. Before tonight I was looking forward to graduation and the end of the program, I was counting down the days till I could have some free nights and no worries. Now I am thinking about what did this all mean? where do I go from here and what will I do with all of this "stuff" in my head? At first this caused a peak in my anxiety that it will never end, but I then realized that all of this "stuff" will make me want to do more for my job and for others that I come into contact with. I was excited to think about how I might be able to make some serious changes in my school and in my career with the results and ideas that I now have from all of this "stuff".

With the thought of publishing my work or allowing others to post a presentation that I make on my findings and what I have learned as a result of research and experiences I get excited for what is to come. I get excited now to possibly expand my work and try out other methods on my co-workers and experiment with different types of programs to help teachers become better at what they do using technology.

I am still looking forward to free nights and no deadlines for assignments, but after tonight I am also looking forward to further pursuing my work and seeing what else I can do.

1 comments:


Tiffany Scanlan said...
I agree with your thought on what to do with the stuff in my head. My biggest fear is loosing some of the skills or information learned this past year before I can use it in my own classroom when or if I get one. If I do not end up teaching, how am I going to translate the information into another profession? I have always been creative and adaptable, so when the opportunity presents itself I am sure everything will come together. In the meantime I will try not to freak out over the details and come up with a way to work some of the programs into my "normal" life that can then be used as supplements to my resume. I will also be enjoying the homework free nights in one month and one week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment