Sunday, April 17, 2011

Think Out Loud #1

Choosing a place to present-how intimidating! I looked over the list given, and checked a few sites for Ohio and came up with nothing inspiring. I had decided to not think about it for a few days when I received an e-mail asking for presenters for the annual OASFAA/OCAN 2011 conference. It will be held in Columbus (about an hour from my house) during the middle of December. I attended the conference last year and think it is a perfect fit for my project; plus it will help mix up the topics for the attendees. I ran the idea past my boss, who became excited and said "Go for it!". She did stress the due date, but I let her know that it will be done well in advance since it is homework. I am excited to get started on the presentation, and even more excited to share it with others. I just have to decide how I am going to present....Keynote, PowerPoint, Prezi.....hhhhmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment