Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 4: Think Out Loud #2

It still amazes me how fast events materialize. Planning for events in the future, especially fun outings, is a good idea but then it always seems to take forever to get to the date. Then in the blink of an eye it has come and gone. I knew this holiday weekend would be busy and I thought I had a good handle of my schedule BUT....ha! There were extra demands from family, friends and work. Certain projects have been getting pushed back and/or squeezed in (as many of you saw in our Thursday night presentations...) which drives me crazy! I have tried to remain clam and prioritize/schedule my time to get everything in and repeating to myself, "I will get everything done....I will get everything done...." So far so good-now it is onward and upward to my goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment