Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 3: Weekly Wimba

Wow-this year has flown by! I was starting to get really stressed about where I was going to present my project; I should have remembered Rule #6. As soon as I decided to NOT think about possible choices for a few days, I received an e-mails asking for presenters for an annual conference that would reach Financial Aid and College Access professionals from across Ohio (with a few outside the state too)! The conference would not be until December and would be a great opportunity based on my experience from attending the event this past winter. I presented the idea to my boss who was excited and agreed about it being a great opportunity, but she stressed the deadline of May 20th. I kind of laughed and told her my presentation would be done WAY before the deadline since it is homework! She knows that I have been working on something all year and has seen bits and pieces, but I think she will be shocked when she see the final project. It will be nice to bounce a preliminary presentation off of classmates (and professor...) since I am so close to the work. Since I have been engrossed in my work, I haven't been able to keep up with others AR projects (even though I had them bookmarked). It will be exciting to see what a handful of others have spent the last year creating--See y'all on Wednesday night!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, I'm so glad that these things have come together for you. Congrats. Onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete