Sunday, September 26, 2010

PracticalExperience_Flash_Part5

Ok-I've covered the basic features, staying organized, adding and manipulating text, and editing symbols and instances. The last part seemed a little confusing but I am sure when I am working on an actual project it will be easier to follow. So far the program seems to be very well set up for easy organization, creating and editing. The last sitting I did was a little short because the introduction to animation is next and I did not want to be overwhelmed when starting this section. I did notice that a few others are learning Flash now also and are already on the animation sections, which makes me more excited to see what I can do in Flash! After I have lunch, I will be off to Flash animation land....... tty in a bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment