Saturday, September 25, 2010

PracticalExperience_Flash_Part4

During this session I learned all about the library, layers and how to stay organized while working in Flash. It was refreshing to have this info before getting to the middle of a project and realizing that you can't find anything without wasting a lot of time searching the whole file. In the past few years I have become much more conscious about staying organized, especially on my computer. I try to start a file for each new project and save all pictures, word documents, etc. at the beginning so when I need to access something it is right at my finger tips. This cuts down on frustration and makes working on project much more enjoyable. Having the knowledge of how to stay organized before starting to create in program with many options and features like Flash will be beneficial and hopefully help me turn out better products in a shorter amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment