Monday, September 20, 2010

PracticalExperience_Flash_Part1

Flash----aaaahhhh, aaaaahhhhh......the savior of the universe!!!!!!

I have chosen to learn Flash (which will include Builder, Catalyst, and any other additions to Flash) from the Adobe CS5 package. I have never used or knowingly worked with Flash before--actually I do not even know what it does yet. What drew me to this program at this time is 1) It's always good to learn new things--especially with technology 2) We are going to be using it in an upcoming class and 3) A man I work with would like to use it but has not had a chance to play around with it yet; if I learn the program I will hopefully be able to give him advice or show him some tricks when he does decide to use the program. I am off to Lynda.com to start earning my certificate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment