Monday, September 20, 2010

PracticalExperience_Flash_Part2

What you are seeing is my first drawing in Flash. I made it through the first two chapters and was able to create this picture. Most of the drawing tools and features are similar to other graphics programs, so it was a nice refresher course. I also like how all of the tools have keyboard shortcuts listed when you hover over the tool (hopefully I'll start remembering them....) The one tool that was new to me was the Deco tool--it was freakin' awesome!!! You can draw trees, buildings, plants, stylized designs and lots of other things. I made the stars by selecting the Polystar tool and playing with the number and size of the points. I am ready to start Chapter 3 which is almost an hour long--maybe I'll have some animation next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment